Ferrous and Non-ferrous Material Mechanical Testing
Mechanical testing laboratory is one of our core testing services. With mechanical testing, we cover wide of test which primarily aims to determine a material’s mechanical properties.
WHY MECHANICAL TESTS!!
At our full-fledged mechanical testing laboratory, we carry out a large number of tests to determine the mechanical properties intrinsic to the material and to qualify materials as per international standard after materials are given thermomechanical treatment.
- Base Material Test for compliance to material specification
- Welder Qualification Test to certify the welder proficiency
- Welder Procedure Qualification Test to verify the welding procedure
COMPLETE SET OF MECHANICAL TESTS
EILB offers all the mechanical tests required for qualification of metal, qualification of welding procedure, qualification of welder. Our facility includes mechanical test but not limited to:
- Tensile Test, transverse/longitudinal to establish the properties such as Young modulus, yield (or proof) stress, tensile stress and % elongation to failure
- 3-point or 4-point longitudinal/transverse bend tests
- Nick break & fracture tests on welded joints to check the weld soundness
- Charpy impact test specimens at ambient or cryogenic temperatures
- Hardness test using a variety of hardness testers (Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers)
- Micro hardness measurements
Leeb hardness tests as well as ferrite measurements are carried out at site by using portable equipment. Such testing is particularly suited for jobs that do not allow the samples to be transported to the laboratory.
OUR CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
Inspection, testing and endorsement services for various industries
Conventional and Advance NDT Services
Asset Integrity Management and Field Inspection Services
Post-Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) Services
Mechanical and Welding Qualification Testing
Metallurgical Failure Investigation
Corrosion Investigation and Testing
Analytical Chemical Testing
Rope Access for inspection at heights and "Normally difficult to Access" locations.
Our services are indispensable for the process owners and help them decide the course of action related to their materials, equipment, components for qualification and continued usage through our core services.
OVER THREE DECADES OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Analytical and Technical Laboratory in the Middle East having Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Testing,
NDT, Marine Survey, Field Inspection, Asset Integrity Services and PWHT facilities all under one roof that employs over 100 professionals. And Versatile Integrated Quality Management System and International Approvals.