Pressure Vessel Inspection Code: In-Service Inspection, Rating, Repair, and Alteration
Our pressure vessel inspectors are certified to API 510 and possesses extensive experience in carrying out pressure vessel inspection. The inspectors are well competent in pressure vessel construction codes, various NDT techniques, various damage mechanism, welding and corrosion of metals having qualification in ASNT, AWS, CSWIP and NACE.
API 570 : Pressure Vessel Inspection Code: In-Service Inspection, Rating, Repair, and Alteration
Let’s get acquainted with the basic guide for Pressure Vessel Inspection.
PRESSURE VESSEL DOCUMENT REVIEW
- Manufacture Quality Control Plan
- Fit-up inspection report
- Inspection and Test Plan
- Data Sheet, Approved Drawings, Material Test Reports
- Strength Calculation Sheets
- Welding Specification Procedures (WPS) and Procedure Qualification Records (PQR)
- Welding Map, Heat Treatment Procedure, NDT Procedures
- Calibration Certificates for Test Equipment
- Hydrostatic Testing Procedure and Water Quality Document
- Surface Preparation and Painting Procedure
- Preservation, Packing and Shipping Procedure
PRESSURE VESSEL MATERIAL INSPECTION
- Certificate No.
- Heat or cast No.
- Chemical composition.
- Mechanical properties.
- Heat treated condition.
- NDE applied and results.
- Details of welding consumables
VISUAL AND DIMENSIONAL EXAMINATION
- Foundation, Shell, Head and Nozzles
- Tolerance of Plates and Pipes
- Tolerances for Formed Heads
- Roundness of Shell
- Orientation, Projection, Elevation and Level of Nozzles and Attachments
- Weld Mismatch, Weld Reinforcement
- Ancillary equipment
- Pressure relief valves
PRESSURE VESSEL INSPECTION – INTERNAL, EXTERNAL, ON-STREAM – GENERAL GUIDE
- Identify operating conditions
- Assess the safe condition of the containment of liquids and gases
- Incorporate NDT methods for thickness measurement and flaw evaluation
- Remaining Life Assessment
- Establish appropriate inspection intervals
- Evaluation of findings and identification of failure modes
- Review of protective coatings for improved performance and corrosion resistance
- Indicate repair procedures
- Establish monitoring points for corrosion rate evaluation
- Establish inspection based on risk-based inspection standard API 580
- Preparation of API 510 reports, with indications of immediate and planned maintenance actions
OUR CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
Inspection, testing and endorsement services for various industries
Conventional and Advance NDT Services
Asset Integrity Management and Field Inspection Services
Post-Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) Services
Mechanical and Welding Qualification Testing
Metallurgical Failure Investigation
Corrosion Investigation and Testing
Analytical Chemical Testing
Rope Access for inspection at heights and "Normally difficult to Access" locations.
Our services are indispensable for the process owners and help them decide the course of action related to their materials, equipment, components for qualification and continued usage through our core services.
OVER THREE DECADES OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Analytical and Technical Laboratory in the Middle East having Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Testing,
NDT, Marine Survey, Field Inspection, Asset Integrity Services and PWHT facilities all under one roof that employs over 100 professionals. And Versatile Integrated Quality Management System and International Approvals.