Cost-effective and multitude of inspection services geared towards specific needs and expectations
EILAB possesses extensive experience in the inspection activities. Our capability exceeds many of our rivals in the market where we get appreciation of excellence for executing challenging offshore and industrial environment.
Shutdown or In-line inspection works at process plants in petroleum and petrochemical industries are undertaken by our extensively experienced Plant Inspectors certified in multiple API Inspection codes as below.
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspection Code: In-Service Inspection, Rating, Repair, and Alteration.
- API 570 – Piping Inspection Code: In-service Inspection, Rating, Repair, and Alteration of Piping Systems.
- API 653 – Tank Inspection, Repair, Alteration, and Reconstruction.
Our Quality Inspectors ensures materials are inspected on all aspect of physical, chemical, dimensional and verify that requirements of a specification, regulation and/or contract are met.
Material Test report or certificates are reviewed in accordance with the applicable specification or contract requirement, for chemical composition, mechanical properties, heat number, dimension. Common Quality Inspection Activities include:
- MTR Review
- Quality Documents Review
- Drawings Review
- Visual Inspection
- Dimensional Inspection
Our Welding Inspectors are CSWIP and AWS qualified and has a wide variety of knowledge, including an understanding of welding drawings, symbols, and procedures; weld joint design; code and standard requirements; and inspection and testing techniques. All welding possesses ASNT NDT Level II certification. Common Welding Inspection Methods include:
- Visual Inspection – When performed correctly, a visual inspection is often the easiest and least-expensive method for many applications. However, a good-looking weld doesn’t always ensure internal quality, and discontinuities aren’t always visible to the naked eye. Information relating to weld size are gathered and checked.
- Surface Crack Detection – Used to detect fine cracks, seams, porosity, and other surface-breaking discontinuities, surface crack detection is usually applied using one of two methods: liquid penetrant inspection or magnetic particle inspection.
- Radiographic and Ultrasonic Weld Inspection – Methods known as Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and used typically to examine the internal structure of the weld in order to establish the weld’s integrity without destroying the welded component.
OUR CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
Inspection, testing and endorsement services for various industries
Conventional and Advance NDT Services
Asset Integrity Management and Field Inspection Services
Post-Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) Services
Mechanical and Welding Qualification Testing
Metallurgical Failure Investigation
Corrosion Investigation and Testing
Analytical Chemical Testing
Rope Access for inspection at heights and "Normally difficult to Access" locations.
Our services are indispensable for the process owners and help them decide the course of action related to their materials, equipment, components for qualification and continued usage through our core services.
OVER THREE DECADES OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Analytical and Technical Laboratory in the Middle East having Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Testing,
NDT, Marine Survey, Field Inspection, Asset Integrity Services and PWHT facilities all under one roof that employs over 100 professionals. And Versatile Integrated Quality Management System and International Approvals.