IN-LINE INSPECTION • CORROSION SURVEY • RELIABILITY AND FITNESS
Identifying Damage Conditions And The Mechanisms That Induce Them
Asset Integrity is used to define the ability of an asset to perform its functions effectively and efficiently while ensuring protection of health, safety and environment.
Asset Integrity is an integral part of Asset Management through which organizations manage their assets with Systematic and Synchronized activities for optimal and sustainable use over their life cycle to accomplish strategic plans.
ASSET INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Design Integrity
- Technical Integrity
- Maintain Integrity
STAGES OF INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT
- Procurement, Construction
- Manufacturing, Installation, Hook-up
We provide inspection services at each element of an asset’s lifecycle that is comprised of design, construction, commissioning, operation, modifications, and decommissioning, ensuring integrity of the asset.
We take up any activity from the phases or stages of Asset Integrity management related to testing and inspection.
ASSET INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- In-service Inspections and Monitoring
- Corrosion Survey and extent of deterioration
- Remaining Life Assessment
- Structural Stability Assessment
- Fitness for Service Evaluation
- Condition Assessment
- Coatings Assessment
INDUSTRIES WE PROVIDE SERVICES
- Oil and Gas Refineries
- Oil and Gas Platforms
- Storage Tank Farms
- Power Plant
- Chemical and Fertilizer
ASSETS WE SERVICE
- Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Piping Systems
- Chillers, Heat Exchangers
- Distillation Columns
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Pumps, Evaporators
- Jacketed Vessels or Reactors
- Separators, Air-Receivers, De-Salters
- And many other assets from Refineries, Platforms, Tanks Farms, Power Plants, Pharmaceuticals,
Chemical and Fertilizer industries.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Abaqus, Ansys
- Traditional and Advanced NDT
- Rope Access
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI), API RP 580, 581
- Fitness for Service (FFS), API 579, ASME FFS
- Flaw assessment and acceptance, BS 7910
THAT’S HOW WE DO
- Software and Data Analytics – In our service integrated with Finite Element Method Software, we promote a modern, proactive and holistic strategy for managing our clients’ assets.
- Risk Based Inspection – Essentially undertaken by our qualified and industry experienced Plant Inspectors to develop inspection plan based on knowledge of the risk of failure and its consequence as per API RP 580 and 581.
- The inspection plan deploys techniques at a frequency that provides adequate confidence about the condition, taking account of the damage mechanisms and the reliability of the inspection techniques used.
- Fitness for Service – FFS Assessment as per API 579/ASME FFS-1 along with Remaining Life Assessment have demonstrated benefits in a wide range of projects. Our FFS assessment offers a comprehensive analysis on asset’s current and future integrity. It sets out for our clients a clear program of repair, inspection and mitigation actions, which, when scheduled and completed, ensure safety and reliability,
- Inspection Techniques – Conventional and Advanced NDT coupled with Rope Access.
OUR CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
Inspection, testing and endorsement services for various industries
Conventional and Advance NDT Services
Asset Integrity Management and Field Inspection Services
Post-Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) Services
Mechanical and Welding Qualification Testing
Metallurgical Failure Investigation
Corrosion Investigation and Testing
Analytical Chemical Testing
Rope Access for inspection at heights and "Normally difficult to Access" locations.
Our services are indispensable for the process owners and help them decide the course of action related to their materials, equipment, components for qualification and continued usage through our core services.
OVER THREE DECADES OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Analytical and Technical Laboratory in the Middle East having Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Testing,
NDT, Marine Survey, Field Inspection, Asset Integrity Services and PWHT facilities all under one roof that employs over 100 professionals. And Versatile Integrated Quality Management System and International Approvals.