Water Analysis Services to Meet the Regulatory Obligations
Every year, our chemistry lab assists hundreds of firms in better understanding their water chemistry in order to identify and manage potential problems.
Water analysis is straightforward with our sample kits, which are sent to you upon order and must be filled and returned in our supplied pre-paid shipping envelopes. The analysis is completed and the results are presented as soon as they are available. We provide a wide range of water analysis services to assist you meet your regulatory obligations.
EILAB CAPABILITY FOR WATER ANALYSIS
Inductively coupled plasma (ICP-OES) is a type of mass spectrometry that uses an inductively coupled plasma to ionize the sample. It atomizes the sample and creates atomic and small polyatomic ions, which are then detected. It is known and used for its ability to detect metals and several non-metals in liquid samples at very low concentrations. It can detect different isotopes of the same element, which makes it a versatile tool in isotopic labeling.
Compared to atomic absorption spectroscopy, ICP-OES has greater speed, precision, and sensitivity. However, compared with other types of mass spectrometry, such as thermal ionization mass spectrometry (TIMS) and glow discharge mass spectrometry (GD-MS), ICP-MS introduces many interfering species: argon from the plasma, component gases of air that leak through the cone orifices, and contamination from glassware and the cones. Metals analyzed using OES include.
Our testing services include the following:
- Drinking water – separated from other studies to meet low-level reporting requirements; various large-scale lead analysis programs for municipalities and schools are currently in the works.
- Groundwater – EILAB is at the forefront of some of the largest and most challenging groundwater investigations. To comply with federal or municipal standards, surface water is treated using low-level procedures.
- Wastewater — providing pre- and post-treatment analysis to ensure that released waste meets permit requirements.
- Storm water — tracking industrial and agricultural runoff after major rainstorms specialized testing for explosives/energetics, dioxins/furans, PCB congeners, per fluorinated compounds (PFAS), and radiological analyses are available.
- Grey water and ballast water.
COMMONLY PERFORMED TESTS
Some of the common tests performed are:
- Semi-volatile organics, pesticides
- A range of petroleum hydrocarbon analyses
- General chemistry procedures, such as minerals, residue, anions, and nutrients, are among the tests performed.
OUR CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
Inspection, testing and endorsement services for various industries
Conventional and Advance NDT Services
Asset Integrity Management and Field Inspection Services
Post-Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) Services
Mechanical and Welding Qualification Testing
Metallurgical Failure Investigation
Corrosion Investigation and Testing
Analytical Chemical Testing
Rope Access for inspection at heights and "Normally difficult to Access" locations.
Our services are indispensable for the process owners and help them decide the course of action related to their materials, equipment, components for qualification and continued usage through our core services.
OVER THREE DECADES OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Analytical and Technical Laboratory in the Middle East having Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Testing,
NDT, Marine Survey, Field Inspection, Asset Integrity Services and PWHT facilities all under one roof that employs over 100 professionals. And Versatile Integrated Quality Management System and International Approvals.