CORROSION TEST • MITIGATE THE COSTLY PROBLEM • DAMAGE MECHANISM
Mitigate one of the biggest challenges of tackling the different types of corrosion
Corrosion is the greatest and extremely costly problem in engineering material design. When it comes to manufacturing products for projects within the oil and gas industry, one of the biggest challenges to overcome is tackling the different types of corrosion that parts are exposed to. It’s incredibly important to choose the right material for the right job.
TYPES OF CORROSION TESTS
- Pitting and Crevice Corrosion Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) Test
- Hydrogen Induced Corrosion (HIC) Test
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC) Test
- Detrimental Intermetallic Phase Test
INDUSTRIES WE PROVIDE SERVICES
- Oil and Gas Refineries
- Oil and Gas Platforms
- Storage Tank Farms
- Power Plant
- Chemical and Fertilizer
THAT’S HOW WE DO
- Pitting and Crevice Corrosion Test: Resistance of material towards pitting and crevice corrosion is evaluated based on ASTM G48 Methods.
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test: Various testing methods like ASTM A262, ASTM G67 & G28 are utilized to detect susceptibility for IGC attack in austenitic stainless steel, and nickel alloys.
Stress Corrosion Cracking (SCC) Test: Structural failure due to SCC can be very unpredictable. This form of corrosion creates crack in material due to simultaneous action of stress and corrosive environment.
- Hydrogen Induced Corrosion (HIC) Test: Testing as per NACE TM0284 to assess the susceptibility of carbon and low alloy steel material to hydrogen induced cracking in wet H2S/sour service operating environments mostly found in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC) Test: NACE test method TM0177 is widely used to qualify metals for resistance to sulfide stress cracking and stress corrosion cracking in H2S environments.
- Detrimental Intermetallic Phase Test: Essentially a method to detect detrimental intermetallic phase in duplex austenitic and ferritic stainless steels in accordance with methods set in ASTM A923.
OUR CORE SERVICES INCLUDE:
Inspection, testing and endorsement services for various industries
Conventional and Advance NDT Services
Asset Integrity Management and Field Inspection Services
Post-Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) Services
Mechanical and Welding Qualification Testing
Metallurgical Failure Investigation
Corrosion Investigation and Testing
Analytical Chemical Testing
Rope Access for inspection at heights and "Normally difficult to Access" locations.
Our services are indispensable for the process owners and help them decide the course of action related to their materials, equipment, components for qualification and continued usage through our core services.
OVER THREE DECADES OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Analytical and Technical Laboratory in the Middle East having Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Testing,
NDT, Marine Survey, Field Inspection, Asset Integrity Services and PWHT facilities all under one roof that employs over 100 professionals. And Versatile Integrated Quality Management System and International Approvals.